viernes, enero 05, 2007

...en nada (Landlocked blues)

¿Últimas palabras o derecho de replica? (Now I don´t even care)



If you walk away, I’ll walk away...
First tell me which road you will take
I don’t want to risk our paths crossing some day.
So you walk that way, I’ll walk this way.

And the future hangs over our heads,
And it moves with each current event.
Until it falls all around like a cold steady rain,
just stay in when it’s looking this way.

And the moon’s laying low in the sky,
forcing everything metal to shine
and the sidewalk holds diamonds like the jewelry store case,
they argue "walk this way, no, walk this way"

And Laura is asleep in my bed.
As I’m leaving she wakes up and says
“I dreamed you were carried a
way on the crest of a wave.
Baby don’t go away, come here”...


- Landlocked Blues (fragmento) / Bright Eyes


1 comentario:

- Chupycuate - dijo...

no mamarrrrrrr... que buen pedo: ¡Bright Eyes rockea!

Plugin relativo para WordPress, Blogger...