domingo, marzo 07, 2010

(Last Steps of Fudderwack)

.
.
.



I am an American aquarium drinker,
I assassin down the avenue,
I'm hiding out in the big city blinkin',
what was i thinkin' when i let go of you?

Let's forget about the tongue-tied lightning,
let's undress just like cross-eyed strangers...
Well, this is not a joke so please stop smiling,
what was i thinking when I said it didn't hurt?

I wanna glide through the brown eyes dreamin',
take you from the inside baby hold on tight.
Well you were so right when you said I've been drinkin'...
What was i thinkin' when you said goodnight?

I wanna hold you in the bible black pre-dawn,
you're quite a quiet domino bury me now.
Take off yer band-aid, 'cause I don't believe in touchdowns,
What was I thinking when we said hello?

I always thought that if I held you tightly.
You would always love me like you did back then...
Then i fell asleep and the city kept blinkin',
what was I thinkin' when I let you back in?

I am trying to break your heart...
I am trying to break your heart...
Still I would lyin' if I said it wasn't easy,
I am trying to break your heart...

Disposable Dixie cup drinkin'.
I assassin down the avenue.
I'm hiding out in the big city blinkin'...

What was I thinking when I let go of you?





I am trying to break your heart - Wilco
.
.
.

No hay comentarios.:

Plugin relativo para WordPress, Blogger...