lunes, julio 28, 2008

Bob Dylan

Por encargo de K, este jueguito en que hay que escoger un grupo musical y contestar las preguntas con los nombres de sus canciones:


1. ¿Eres hombre o mujer?
I and I

2. Descríbete:
Like a Rolling Stone (How does it feel? How does it feel? To be on your own. With no direction home...)

3. ¿Qué sienten las personas acerca de ti?
Sitting on a Barbed-Wire Fence (Of course, you're gonna think this song is a riff... I know you're gonna think this song is a cliff... Unless you've been inside a tunnel And fell down 69, 70 feet over a barbed-wire fence.... All night!)

4. ¿Cómo te sientes?
Stuck Inside of Mobile with the Memphis Blues Again

5. ¿Cómo describirías la anterior relación sentimental?
4th Time Around (When she said,"Don't waste your words, they're just lies" I cried she was deaf. And she worked on my face until breaking my eyes, Then said, "What else you got left?....." It was then that I got up to leave. But she said, "Don't forget, Everybody must give something back For something they get....")

6. Describe la actual relación con tu novia o pretendiente:
I Want You (Now all my fathers, they've gone down. True love they've been without it. But all their daughters put me down 'Cause I don't think about it.)

7. ¿Dónde quisieras estar ahora?
Lay, Lady, Lay

8. ¿Cómo eres respecto al amor?
Sad-Eyed Lady of the Lowlands

9. ¿Cómo es tu vida?
Rainy Day Women #12 & 35 (Well, they'll stone ya when you're trying to be so good, They'll stone ya just a-like they said they would. They'll stone ya when you're tryin' to go home. Then they'll stone ya when you're there all alone. But I would not feel so all alone, Everybody must get stoned...)

10. ¿Qué pedirías si tuvieras sólo un deseo?
I'll Keep It with Mine

11. Escribe una cita:
Now the rainman gave me two cures, Then he said, "Jump right in." The one was Texas medicine, The other was just railroad gin. An' like a fool I mixed them An' it strangled up my mind, An' now people just get uglier An' I have no sense of time...

4 comentarios:

K dijo...

Lo hiciste!!! :D
Ahora moriré feliz! :P (oh que fácil es hacerme feliz)

me gustó la 6... es bonito eso <3

Es divertido que le sigas el rollo a esta loca... @_@

Un beso

Celestina Tercioipelo dijo...

Y yo que me sentía culpable por haberte ganado a Sabina, jajaja, cómo pude olvidarlo...

yorkperry dijo...

no no no no Celestina, hacer este meme con Bob Dylan está bastante complicadito

Dan††e: †he Vice dijo...

Y si uno quiere jugar se apunta nomas?

Plugin relativo para WordPress, Blogger...